Dr. Khosla's Dental Clinic, Gurgaon: An Advanced Dental Treatment Center for Family, Cosmetic, Implant and Orthodontic Dentistry
Happy Smile with New Year 2014 Special Offers….. Save up to 10% on Khosla's Dental Clinic.
Special Offers & Deals:
- Happy Smile with New Year 2015 Special Offers-Now saves up to 10% on Khosla's Dental Clinic
- Save 10 % with 2015 New Year Special Offer
- Promotional Code Name: "Happy Smile"
- Offer period: Valid until 15 April 2015
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Laser Teeth Bleaching, Teeth Straightening, Smile Makeover Consultation, and special bridal packages.
- Teeth Implants: Dental Implant consultation, mini implants, all-in-4 Implants, and denture implantation.
- Dental Hygiene: Regular checkup, Examination, Teeth Cleaning (Plaque Removal), Aftercare Tips and Gingivitis Prevention.
- Pediatric Dentistry: Teeth Cleaning & Fluoride, Dental Cavities Prevention, Early Orthodontic Care, Pulp Treatment & Dental X-ray examinations.
The promotion code Happy Smile must be mentioned at the time of booking your appointment with us. You can print our gift vouchers image and carry it with you when you visit our clinic.
As a dental practitioner, we will focus on your individual needs in an appropriate, experienced, and comforting manner. We provide a Range of the new aesthetic oral care and dental Implant solutions. In addition, our appointment method does not keep you waiting for a long period.Our Full Range of Treatments:
- Do you have tooth pain?
- Do you suffer from bad breath?
- Are you disappointed about your grin?
- Do you want an alternative to veneers?
Give Your Feedback: If you are new to the area and looking for solutions, this website will notify the details of essential treatment services. This notification helps all visitors who are looking for information regarding their oral needs. If you have any recommendations regarding our web pages, please tell us.
Make an Appointment: Making a consultation is very simple. Just contact us to organize a call back appropriate for you. Do not think twice to ask any concerns when discussing to our dentists.